Temperature in baby. Sterilize baby bottles microwave. Baby s day out movie.
Temperature In Baby
- Temperature is a physical property that quantitatively expresses the common notions of hot and cold. Objects of low temperature are cold, while various degrees of higher temperatures are referred to as warm or hot.
- A body temperature above the normal; fever
- the somatic sensation of cold or heat
- The degree of internal heat of a person's body
- the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity)
- The degree or intensity of heat present in a substance or object, esp. as expressed according to a comparative scale and shown by a thermometer or perceived by touch
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
Baby Scott :o))
Another photo from yesterdays visit with Baby Scott. This is one of my favorites from the day. I switched my D80 over to the "black and white" mode and did a very minor adjustment to contrast and temperature. It was about 20 seconds of editing in HP Imagezone, and I love it. Hope you enjoy it too.
Does anyone else have a baby that I can take pictures of?? LOL It was only my second attempt at newborn photography and I really like the results. I think I like this whole "baby photography" thing.
Happy Memorial Day to all my American visitors :o))
The temperature passed 100 degrees (F) here in Pleasanton, so we had all the excuse we needed to break out a water playground we got for Ashlyn as she's now big enough to enjoy it! It was a fun way to keep cool this afternoon!
I typically upload in small sets - don't just look at the latest one in my photostream as you might be missing something you'll like more, and your comments are ALWAYS welcome :)
© All rights reserved. John Krzesinski, 2010.
bust it baby dirty
baby girl holiday dresses
baby item images
choosing a baby formula
baby diaper shower cake
carmel baby boutique
cap for baby
baby grand piano cover