WHEN PUPPIES LOSE BABY TEETH. SPECIAL NEEDS BABY. CONTEMPORARY BABY QUILTS.
When Puppies Lose Baby Teeth
- Baby Teeth is the first full-length album by the Screaming Females. The band recorded it themselves and also self released it on CD in 2006 and vinyl in early 2007.
- Baby Teeth is a Chicago-based indie pop/rock band, currently signed to Lujo Records. They were a trio from their formation in 2002 until they added a guitarist in early 2007.
- Deciduous teeth, otherwise known as milk teeth, baby teeth, temporary teeth and primary teeth, are the first set of teeth in the growth development of humans and many other mammals.
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- (puppy) a young dog
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin "Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
- A young dog
- Be deprived of or cease to have or retain (something)
- Be deprived of (a close relative or friend) through their death or as a result of the breaking off of a relationship
- Cause (someone) to fail to gain or retain (something)
- fail to win; "We lost the battle but we won the war"
- fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense; "She lost her purse when she left it unattended on her seat"
- suffer the loss of a person through death or removal; "She lost her husband in the war"; "The couple that wanted to adopt the child lost her when the biological parents claimed her"
:D :D :D
this is (we think... any good name ideas?) parker.
he is a husky/border collie/bernese mountain dog/lab... etc.
he's four months old.
he's super mellow and chilled out, for a puppy.
today, he lost two baby teeth :D he spit them out on the floor mid-tug-of-war game.
he's very gentle and doesn't really bark. he jumps up on people, but its not in an excited way. its in a "I just wanted to give you a hug" way. and he gazes into your eyes when he does it.
last night, he slept on the bed between us. he made his way up from the foot to the head of the bed with his head on the pillow. he's a good spooner. ;)
he's not too keen on the leash walking thing, yet. he weaves between your legs and on either side of you. and if he gets more than 3 feet ahead, he'll stop and look back and run back to your side.
he's kind of a big wuss, actually.
his toy of preference so far seems to be the red stuffed wiener dog with the squeaker in either end (the head and the bum).
car rides make him drool.
he's really scared of snow plows and dump trucks.
thats all we know so far, but are learning more every... few minutes, really :)
edit: his name is officially parker. which is almost as awesome as thatcher. I still give my seal of approval.
Barb and Griffin
For once, he wasn't jumping on her! :)
Barbie and Griffin are doing quite well... I know it's been a while since I updated. :P
Griffin turned four months last week and got his last puppy shot. In November he has his final vet appt, when he'll be getting fixed.
He is almost fully potty trained, is losing his baby teeth, can walk on a leash, and had his living-room confinement barricades removed yesterday... much to the feline populace's chagrin!
Barbie is still quite squirrely... today I took her out three times and she wouldn't pee. The first time she heard a dog barking, the second time she saw a quirrel, the third time thunder rolled in the distance.
Late this evening, a urine puddle was discovered in the dining room... it has yet to be determinied whether it was hers or his. :P
We're getting on! :)
baby names from bible
sears baby beds
let's go baby to the hole in the wall
baby will not take bottle
baby jogger ats stroller
original baby boy names
cartoon images of babies