Babies pics : Babys bib
- (baby) pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A young or newly born animal
- (baby) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- (baby) a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A photograph or movie; a picture
- (Pic (novel)) Pic is a novel by Jack Kerouac, first published in 1971.
- (pic) movie: a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location"
- (pic) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
Each year, I wrap the baby pictures as gifts. These are on the wall of the addition hall, right across from the counter with the grand-baby tree. You can view the set "Wrapping Framed Pictures" at the right of my flickr page for complete instructions with pictures.
A friend of mine wanted to see some baby pics of me. So I dug some up and scanned them.
fisher price portable baby swing
safety for babies
baby girl names starting with y
asian babies for sale
seungri strong baby remix
baby bjorn travel crib sheets
barbie baby crib