Babies headband : Baby bedding boutiques
- An ornamental strip of colored silk fastened to the top of the spine of a book
- Headband are an Australian rock band formed in Adelaide in February 1971 by main songwriter, singer and guitarist Mauri Berg, singer and bass player Chris Bailey, keyboardist and songwriter Peter Beagley (aka Peter Head) and drummer Joff Bateman.
- A band of fabric worn around the head as a decoration or to keep the hair or perspiration off the face
- a band worn around or over the head; "the earphones were held in place by a headband"
- A headband is a clothing accessory worn in the hair or around the forehead, usually to hold hair away from the face or eyes. Headbands generally consist of a loop of elastic material or a horseshoe-shaped piece of flexible plastic or metal.
- (baby) pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- (baby) a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- (baby) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
day 47 - headband
Alicia has been on a bit of a headband kick. Cute, right? And as a bonus - a rare non-pink outfit.
This one is straight out of the camera save for just a little bit of sharpening.
Baby girl head bands. The perfect way to add some more color to your precious little girls outfits. The ruffles are adorable... and talk about an easy craft.
pics of twin babies
asian baby blanket
baby bike chair
baby booties ornament
best baby books
baby monitor sounds
baby boy quilt patterns
baby room designer
free baby samples coupons
your babies first year