Country Inn 7 Suites : South Beach Hotel South Beach : Find Hotels Motels.
Country Inn 7 Suites
- A small commercial inn that offers lodging and a restaurant, usually with six to 30 rooms, and generally offering breakfast included with the cost of a room.
- A public house, informally known as a pub and sometimes referred to as the 'local', is an establishment licensed to serve alcoholic drinks for consumption on the premises in countries and regions of British influence. Britannica.com; Subscription Required. Retrieved 03-07-08.
- Limited service. Guest rooms are decorated with an at-home feeling, and specialized decor may include antiques. May lack some modern amenities such as TVs or phones. Offers a dining room which reflects the ambience of the inn. At a minimum, breakfast and dinner are served. Parking may be limited.
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- A set of furniture of the same design
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- seven: the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one
- seven: being one more than six
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
Free food @ happy hour!
Teaser photo for VV and my food-laden mini-holiday in Camarillo!
We stayed @ the Country Inn and Suites in Camarillo. Unbeknownst to me at the time of booking, they have happy hour from 5-7 and 2 free drinks per guest (plus free snacks). We got our drinks and a snack (nachos pictured above) shortly after getting settled in (white wine for me, rum and coke for VV).
VV ended up not wanting most of his drink so I drank his too. Eep! And no, neither of us went back for our second drinks. We had dinner reservations so we had to get ready and leave :P
Natchez- new Convention Center Hotel
A Country Inn and Suites. This would be more appropriate at Exit 7 on an interstate. I suppose the building could have been worse. Still.....
hotel room bidding
edgewater beach hotel
palermo viejo hotel
hotels in catalina island ca
cheap accommodation nelson
aria hotel and casino
prime hotel in beijing