Hotel La Pergola Bern - Fullerton Singapore Hotel - Palermo Viejo Hotel.
Hotel La Pergola Bern
- An archway in a garden or park consisting of a framework covered with trained climbing or trailing plants
- arbor: a framework that supports climbing plants; "the arbor provided a shady resting place in the park"
- A pergola is a garden feature forming a shaded walk or passageway of pillars that support cross-beams and a sturdy open lattice, upon which woody vines are trained.
- Pergola is the second studio album by Johan, released in 2001, five years after their debut album Johan. Both albums were released on the record label Excelsior Recordings. The album was well received by the press. On May 6, 2002, the album was released with a different cover in Germany.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- The city of Bern or Berne (Bern, ; Berne ; Berna ; Berna ; Bernese German: Barn) is the Bundesstadt (federal city, de facto capital) of Switzerland, and, with (as of) a population of , the fourth most populous city in Switzerland.
- the capital of Switzerland; located in western Switzerland
- Bern District (German: Amtsbezirk Bern) was an administrative district in the canton of Bern, Switzerland. It had an area of 233 km? and a population of 237,919 (as of January 2005).
- (in solmization) The sixth note of a major scale
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization
- lanthanum: a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth
- Louisiana: a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
- The note A in the fixed-do system
We built this pergola in the backyard. It's in the middle of our - soon to be - grape patch.
Backyard pergola project built by my wife,her sister and me.
Photo by my wife Marilyn.
book disneyland hotel
airline hotel hamburg
hotel jianguo shanghai
hotel univers saint malo
best bed and breakfast in florida
hotel residel annecy
hotels in manila near airport
the grosvenor hotel
seaport boston hotel
mass bed and breakfasts