GREAT RUGS AUSTRALIA. CARPET FITTING VACANCIES.
Great Rugs Australia
- a nation occupying the whole of the Australian continent; Aboriginal tribes are thought to have migrated from southeastern Asia 20,000 years ago; first Europeans were British convicts sent there as a penal colony
- the smallest continent; between the South Pacific and the Indian Ocean
- (australian) of or relating to or characteristic of Australia or its inhabitants or its languages; "Australian deserts"; "Australian aborigines"
- An island country and continent in the southern hemisphere, in the southwestern Pacific Ocean, a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations; pop. 19,900,000; capital, Canberra; official language, English
- relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind; "a great juicy steak"; "a great multitude"; "the great auk"; "a great old oak"; "a great ocean liner"; "a great delay"
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field; "he is one of the greats of American music"
- Excellently; very well
- of major significance or importance; "a great work of art"; "Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey"
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
A Day At The Park (132)
A Day At The Park is heading to Cronulla, Sydney on November 14th, 2009!
A great afternoon of music, by the coast with friends!
A Day At The Park is an event featuring Australia's leading musicians @ Toyota Stadium in Cronulla. The day will feature 16 artists in total - a diverse palate, full of some of Australia's biggest & best musicians will take the stage, a sumptuous mix of rock legends, acoustic balladeers, blues, roots & dub acts, indie pop-rockers & Australia's best emerging talent. The perfect afternoon mix-tape!
A Day At The Park promises to serve up a little something for everyone.
* There will be plenty of space to kick back and relax. So pack your picnic rug!
* Fill up and satisfy the taste buds at one of the many fine food stalls.
* Two big stages for you to get up close to, and plenty of space to shake your booty.
What better way to spend a Spring day surrounded by all of that? Good friends, good times, awesome music?
Capacity at Toyota Stadium will be limited for A Day At The Park. This is so there is enough room for everyone to freely move about, relax and enjoy their day Purchase tickets early, so you don't miss out!
And because the good folk behind A Day At The Park want to share their fun with everyone, tickets have been kept to a conservative and affordable price (kids under five get in for free).
Mug Rug From Sabine
This is the Mug Rug I received from Sabine in Austria - all the way to Australia. Isn't it great. I love the red, black and white together.
commercial grade carpet
berber carpet price per square foot
how wide is a roll of carpet