MODERN SHAG AREA RUGS. RED BARN RUGS. FULL CARPET
Modern Shag Area Rugs
- (Area Rug) A rug intended to cover a limited area of a floor. Area rugs come in a variety of different materials, including wool, leather, silk and more.
- (area rug) a rug that only covers part of the floor of a room; a carpet
- Rugs are also woven or felted from fibers, but are smaller than the room in which they are located, have a finished edge, and usually lie over another finished floor such as wood flooring.
- A rug that covers only a part of a floor in a room
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- Have sexual intercourse with (someone)
- dance the shag
- a strong coarse tobacco that has been shredded
- a matted tangle of hair or fiber; "the dog's woolly shag"
I got these beautiful matching Danish Modern armchairs today for 5.00--total. I had seen a man pulling up in his truck with these in the back of it. He came into the back area of the thrift shop to see where to drop them for donation. The clerk got a bit nasty saying that he'd have to drive them around the building, to the back area. I told her I wanted to buy them and she tells me that it's not her problem, that I'll have to buy them from the guy directly. I try to give the man 30.00 or so, everything I have in my pocket, and he gives it all back. I insist he accept payment, so he says to give him 5.00. I am making a donation in his name to a charity that he does work for.
A Well Furnished Apartment in Kure, Japan
The walls are still a little blank tho, sadly. From left to right: comfortable duvee, my bed, with new-found storage drawers underneath (it was facing the wrong direction before!), blue-lit kitchen area & front door, sliding partition (a throwback to old Japanese style/ modern space-saving sensibility) new desk/ table computer and globe lamp, lenin storage hamper/ convenient foot rest, small bookshelf (you can just see the corner poking out behind the), wicker loveseat, map of Japan, larger bookshelf (thanks Kat & Leif!), goban and go stone bowls (ishiwan?)-- a bargain at $240 dollars!, and last but not least, the orange shag rug
red carpet cannes
five star carpet
road rug for kids
cannes red carpet photos
carpet edging trim
rubus emerald carpet
fluffy carpet cleaners
shaggy brown rug