Cheap camera lenses. Horizon kompakt panoramic camera
Cheap Camera Lenses
- (camera lens) a lens that focuses the image in a camera
- (Camera lens) A camera lens (also known as photographic lens, objective lens or photographic objective) is an optical lens or assembly of lenses used in conjunction with a camera body and mechanism to make images of objects either on photographic film or on other media capable of storing an
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
New camera !
My new, second-hand, alpha 900 ^_^
That big chunk of glass in front is the sigma 50mm f/1.4.
I thought a lot about which *cheap* FF camera to buy and the a900 came first: in body stabilization, huge viewfinder, better controls, minolta and eventually ZA lenses, so many users praising its image quality ! Sorry canon 5D, I won t know about your autofocus problem, neither about expensive L lenses IQ. Sony unexpectedly stopped the production and I decided to buy now before it would disappear completely. Quite a bit sooner than I thought. Now I am poor, but happy.
DP2s @ f/11 0.3sec iso100
Lightning: it s not my specialty but I am happy with the result nevertheless lol
DP2s flash for main front lightning.
My desktop lamp to light up the background wall.
Another bedside lamp handheld to light rilakkuma (the teddy bear).
With three different lamps color temperatures, the colors were so dull that I made this pic a B&W shot.
Mamiya Sekor 135mm Portrait Lens for TLR
Picture taken for an Ebay sale in 2007.
This is my favourite lens of all time. It had only three elements (the actual focal length being just about equal to the nominal one) and produced stunningly clear colours and incredible detail in monochrome. Perhaps a bit too detailed for a 'portrait' lens really, but still a fine picture making tool.
I bought this lens and a Mamiya TLR camera body in about 1978 as a 'cheap' way of adding a Tele-Roleiflex (substitute) to my ordinary Rolleiflex TLR, but within weeks I had sold on the Rollei as I found the Mamiya infinitely better balanced, with a much brighter viewing screen and generally a delight to use. Other lenses followed, as of course they do ...
bosch ir camera
flip video camera website
camera stores tulsa ok
the best canon powershot camera
nikon d90 camera lens
speed camera tickets
3v camera battery
touch screen camera price