Measure Vertical Blinds : Automatic Sun Shade
Measure Vertical Blinds
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Strips of fabric [louvres] suspended vertically from a headrail. Immensely practical blind which comes into it's own on larger sizes
- UpWindow treatment featuring vertical vanes that can be swiveled open and closed or opened in either a split or one-way stack.
- Ascertain the size, amount, or degree of (something) by using an instrument or device marked in standard units or by comparing it with an object of known size
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- Be of (a specified size or degree)
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- Ascertain the size and proportions of (someone) in order to make or provide clothes for them
Zircon Ultrasonic Measure with Laser Targeting
DM S50L utilizes ultrasonic technology to measure up to 50' and with laser pattern to illuminate target area to aid accuracy. Measurement function includes length, area, volume, double segment, and continuous measurement. Converts between feet inches and metric system. Double segment feature measures lengths up to 100'. Measures in feet and inches, also measures in meters and centimeters. Accurate to + 0.5%. Easy to read LCD screen. Great for estimating paint, wallpaper, tile carpet, and flooring. Uses (1) 9V battery (not included).
A measuring genius! Here's a laser-measuring device that can calculate length, width, area and even volume at the touch of a button. You can even measure long distances in increments of 50 feet--all you have to do is use the "Double Segment" program and you can stop and start a measurement. It's foolproof and simple to use: Just point at a target, press a button and voila, instant measurement, whether it's length, area or volume. List this one under "coolest feature" – the laser targeting system shows a ring of laser dots on your target area. Sure, we're all professionals here, but that's just plain cool.--Kris Jensen-Van Heste
Measure by Measure
Leica M6 || 40mm f/2 || Delta 3200
... or how to occupy a bored shopper.
Measure by measure, drop by drop
And pound for pound we're taking stock
Of all the treasure still unlocked
The love you found must never stop.
-- Never Stop, Echo & The Bunnymen
Day 113 - April 23, 2010
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
~Martin Luther King Jr.
how to string a roman shade
blinds in melbourne
wood effect venetian blinds
garnier fructis hair color shades
prestige blinds parts
quick shade screen
discount outdoor drapes
sheer window drapes
shrubs for dry shade
repair plantation shutters