Spray painting shutters - Hexagon canopy - 4wd awning.
Spray Painting Shutters
- Paint (a surface) with a spray
- applying paint with a sprayer
- Paint (an image or message) onto a surface with a spray
- (Spray paint) Aerosol paint (also called spray paint) is a type of paint that comes in a sealed pressurized container and is released in a fine spray mist when depressing a valve button.
- Spray painting is a painting technique where a device sprays a coating (paint, ink, varnish, etc.) through the air onto a surface. The most common types employ compressed gas—usually air—to atomize and direct the paint particles.
- (shutter) close with shutters; "We shuttered the window to keep the house cool"
- (shutter) a hinged blind for a window
- Close (a business)
- Close the shutters of (a window or building)
- (shutter) a mechanical device on a camera that opens and closes to control the time of a photographic exposure
Spray Painting III
Taken over the side of the boat which took us out to Seal Island in Cornwall. I thought the spray, shot with a 1/2000 shutter speed, was vaguely reminiscent of paint being splattered on a canvas. Mind you, this one looks more like glass or plastic than paint, I suppose...
First Coat On
I painted on a second coat and they look great, but I'm considering a third coat because I don't want to have to paint them again any time soon. I now know why they pay people so much to paint a house. I will begin with the walls when the awnings are done.
vertical blinds factory chicago
rv awning light
darker shades of blonde
insulated roller shade
white pleated shade