Printed lamp shade - Side panel drapes
Printed Lamp Shade
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- (of a newspaper or magazine) Publish (a piece of writing) within its pages
- (print) a picture or design printed from an engraving
- Produce (text or a picture) in such a way
- put into print; "The newspaper published the news of the royal couple's divorce"; "These news should not be printed"
- Produce (books, newspapers, magazines, etc.), esp. in large quantities, by a mechanical process involving the transfer of text, images, or designs to paper
- (print) the text appearing in a book, newspaper, or other printed publication; "I want to see it in print"
Paperclay lamp shade
This paperclay doll i produced myself. Newspaper prints soaked in water + clay shliker mixed together. The face i mold in gypsum form , after that i changed exprassion a little bit and make few holes , hair and basement i sculptured by hand . After drying i painted it acrylic paints. No heat treatment.
Jewelry also made myself.
If I did block print the lamp shade, it would match my light boxes. They are currently residing in my window as sun catchers right now, but I would like to get lights back in them and hang them up in the living room.
camera shutter release cable
arts and crafts lamp shades
coolaroo outdoor shades
windows blinds 5 crack
reflective shade cloth
make your own roman shade