Remote Blinds. Porch Blinds. Vertiglide A Honeycomb Shade.
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- window coverings, especially vertical blinds, wood blinds, roller blinds, pleated blinds
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
just me against my blinds in my lounge doing a bomb, whats funny is my mum checks my flickr most days so when she sees this she'll know i moved her dinning table & chairs to get this shot, hi mum :)
Strobist: Metz 45 CT-4 1/2 power Shot into ceiling
Lamborghini Gallardo LP-560, Owner: M. Becker, Chicago; Equipment: BEL STiR-Plus remote radar detector; Blinder M47 laser jamming system
roll up shutters
wide bamboo shades
what shade of red lipstick is right for me
shutter cable release
french doors shades
patio shade trees
mini drum shades
wide window shades