RESIDENTIAL AWNINGS - SEE THROUGH BLINDS - AWNINGS PASADENA
- used or designed for residence or limited to residences; "a residential hotel"; "a residential quarter"; "a residential college"; "residential zoning"
- Providing accommodations in addition to other services
- Occupied by private houses
- Designed for people to live in
- A residential area is a land use in which housing predominates, as opposed to industrial and commercial areas. Housing may vary significantly between, and through, residential areas. These include single family housing, multi-family residential, or mobile homes.
- (The Residents) The Residents is an American avant-garde music and visual arts group who have been active since 1969.
- (awning) a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- (awning) A rooflike cover, usually of canvas, extended over or before any place as a shelter from the sun, rain, or wind; That part of the poop deck which is continued forward beyond the bulkhead of the cabin
typical residential quarter in Zurich (Wiedikon). Taken from Uetliberg
memphis shades del rey
bed canopy netting
internal mini blinds
empress queen canopy bed
spanish cedar shutters
contemporary drapery panels
tent and awning supplies