CANON 50D REMOTE SHUTTER RELEASE : DECORATING LAMP SHADE.
Canon 50d Remote Shutter Release
- The button you press to take the picture. Often half pressing the Shutter Release activates the autofocus, auto exposure and vibration reduction, and a full press is required to actually take the picture.
- The mechanism, usually a button on the top of the camera, that activates the shutter to expose the film.
- The button on a camera that is pressed to make the shutter open
- The Canon EOS 50D is a 15.1-megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera. It is part of the Canon EOS line of cameras and succeeds the EOS 40D.
- (of a place) Situated far from the main centers of population in a country
- outside: very unlikely; "an outside chance"; "a remote possibility"; "a remote contingency"
- (of a place) Far away; distant
- (of an electronic device) Operating or operated by means of radio or infrared signals
- distant: located far away spatially; "distant lands"; "remote stars"
- remote control: a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance; "he lost the remote for his TV"
Canon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens
This kit includes the Canon 50D Camera body equipped with the Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens. The EOS 50D Digital SLR camera s 15.1-megapixel CMOS APS-C size image sensor has been improved thanks to the use of gapless microlenses over each pixel to reduce noise and expand sensitivity up to ISO 12800. The fast processing speed of the camera s DIGIC 4 image processor contributes to the 6.3 frame-per-second (fps) continuous shooting capability (for bursts of up to 90 Large/Fine JPEGs or 16 RAW images on a UDMA CF card), to give shooters the tools they need to capture that perfect moment in perfect clarity. The camera provides ISO speeds from ISO 100 up to ISO 3200 in 1/3-stop increments, along with two high-speed settings - H1 and H2 - of ISO 6400 and ISO 12800, respectively. Along with a wide ISO range, Canon gives shooters more tools to help maximize clarity and color. The EOS 50D Digital SLR camera offers multiple levels of noise reduction during high-speed shooting. Users can choose from one of four settings- Standard/Weak/Strong/None - to help reduce digital noise resulting from poor lighting conditions.
June, 15, 2009
Today is my 18th wedding anniversary. I'm married to the most wonderful man! He is the love of my life and I couldn't be happier! DH doesn't like having is pics taken, so I don't have one of us to share. But it did seem fitting to at least show you what he gave me for our anniversary. (I got it a bit early.) I now am the proud owner of a Canon 50d, with a new 28-135 USM IS lens, corresponding hood, battery grip and remote shutter release. (The remote is awesome too! You can see it under the lens hood and the transmitter next to the camera.) I also had to get a sturdier tripod to hold it all, but it hasn't arrived yet.
Anyway, I named her June, since it was an anniversary gift. (Yes my cameras are like my kids... I name them! LOL )
This was taken with my old P&S since my XTI isn't back from the camera hospital yet.
Day 20: Ready - Aim - Shoot
Recieved my wireless triggers for the Fitty (50D) today str8 from Hong Kong. I ordered them off eBay bout a week and a half ago so they took a lil minute to get here.
But now that they're here i can take alot more selfies more comfortably now without having to run back and forth to the camera.
Look out world!
(And yeah i know i need to shave. Thats being taken care of today, believe dat!)
window shutters hardware
custom made drapery
cord cleats for blinds
shade for patio
pole top roman shade
sunjoy sean conway tiverton replacement canopy
linen drum shade pendant