CANOPY FOR LITTLE GIRLS BED. WHITE VINYL MINI BLINDS
Canopy For Little Girls Bed
- The Little Girls was a novelty band by the sisters Caron Maso (guitar, vocals) and Michele Maso (vocals) from San Fernando Valley in the early 1980s. They had two hits, "The Earthquake Song" and "How to Pick Up Girls".
- (little girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- Little Girls is a Canadian indie rock band formed in 2008 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The band emerged from Toronto's post-punk scene as a solo recording project of multi-instrumentalist Josh McIntyre.
- Cover or provide with a canopy
- the transparent covering of an aircraft cockpit
- cover with a canopy
- the umbrellalike part of a parachute that fills with air
- A place or article used by a person or animal for sleep or rest
- The time for sleeping
- a plot of ground in which plants are growing; "the gardener planted a bed of roses"
- A piece of furniture for sleep or rest, typically a framework with a mattress and coverings
- furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
Meant to take a picture of this set weeks ago...
Little Girl Lost is wearing SqueakyMonkey Black Faux Leather Top Hat, La Mer Dobby Blouse, Black Faux Leather Pinafore Corset, Black Forest Drop Waist Skirt, Long Brown Gothic Petticoat and Momoko Engineer Boots
I made 2 of these headboards for the girls' beds from ndf then painted them with pearlised paint I than put pink canopys on the bads so my girls felt like little princesses, I removed the casnopys for the pic though.
hanging canopy for bed
contemporary drapery rod
custom deck canopies
awning window installation
draperies for arched windows
vertical aluminum blinds
roman shade valances