Car Rear Window Shades : Blade 400 Canopies.
Car Rear Window Shades
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- (window shade) an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds; "The horse reared in terror"
- The back part of something, esp. a building or vehicle
- The hindmost part of an army, fleet, or line of people
- rear(a): located in or toward the back or rear; "the chair's rear legs"; "the rear door of the plane"; "on the rearward side"
- the back of a military formation or procession; "infantrymen were in the rear"
- The space or position at the back of something or someone
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
Bucket Boss Brand 54045 Rear Guard
Slip pouch into back pocket and it's a mini tool belt. 4 front pockets hold tools, pencils, wallet and more. Clip loop attaches tape roll and keys. Snap loop secures to belt or tool bag handle. Padded for comfort and reinforced for strength.
The Bucket Boss 54045 Rear Guard Tool Sheath is great for mobile jobs or simple work requiring just a few tools. Four front pockets hold tools, pen and pencil, and your wallet. A clip loop holds tape rolls or keys and uses a snap loop to attach to your pants belt, and the rear pouch goes into a back pocket to create a mini tool belt. Attachment comes with a 2-inch stainless steel belt clip, and the abrasion-resistant fabrics fight against wear.
Civic Type R
My Dream Car
Model Type: FD2
Engine model: K20A I4
Engine Type: Watercooled 4 cycle Supercharged DOHC iVtec Engine
Fuel system: PGM-FI
Engine Displacement: 1,998 cc (121.9 cu in)
Compression ratio: 11.7:1
Maximum Power: 222 hp (225 PS, 165 kW) @ 8000 rpm
Maximum Torque: 158 ft·lbf (215 N·m) @ 7000 rpm
Engine Redline: 8600 rpm
Total length: 4540mm
Total width: 1770mm
Total height: 1430mm
Weight: 1270 kg
Minimum ground clearance: 135mm
Transmission: 6 speed manual
- Exclusive front bumper & black painted front grille
- Exclusive rear bumper & black painted rear diffuser
- Exclusive front spoiler & streak
- Dark chrome grille bar & headlights sub reflector
- Exclusive HONDA emblems & TYPE R emblem
- Exclusive hood & front fenders
- Exclusive red engine headcover
- Aluminum bumper beam
- Aluminum clear turn lamps
- Exclusive side sill garnishes
- Black painted large size rear spoiler
- Dark smoked rear combination lamps
- Dark chrome Civic emblem
- Exclusive exhaust pipe finisher
- Colored electric door mirrors
- Half shade windshield
- Rear window deffogger
- Exclusive hard setting suspension
- Exclusive POTENZA RE070 (225/40R18) tires.
- Exclusive 18inches alloy wheels (18x7.5)
- Exclusive black wheel nuts
- Front BREMBO aluminum 4 pot calipers
- Torque sensitive Helical LSD
- Large size disc brakes (F : 320mm R : 282mm)
- Front brake air intake ducts & air intake plates
- Exclusive setting ABS
- Exclusive setting EBD
- Exclusive DBW (drive by wire)
- Power steering
- Honda R spec seats
- Exclusive 3spoke leather wrapped steering wheel
- Exclusive steering wheel emblem
- Exclusive multi flex meter
- i-VTEC/REV indicator
- Aluminum shift knob
- Short stroke sport shift
- Metal sports pedals & foot rest
- Engine starter button
- Exclusive black metallic panel & power window switch panel
- Exclusive aluminum emblem with serial number
- Exclusive aluminum emblem on side step garnish
- Exclusive black metallic door handle
- Exclusive design key
- Driver & passenger i-SRS air bags
- HID headlights with auto leveling
- LHD high mounted stop lamp
- Clutch start system
- Full auto air conditioner
- Speed sensitive auto door lock
- Keyless entry unlock
- Security aram
- Power window
- Power window switch lamp
- Powered door lock
- Premium White Pearl
- Premium Deep Violet Pearl
- Crystal Black Pearl
PRICE: About Php 1.9M to Php 2.1M (Depending on features and upgrades)
The Boss 302 Mustang was designed by Larry Shinoda, a former GM employee
He placed the unique reflective "c-stripe" strips on the car, and eliminated the fake rear fender scoops found on the 1969 Mustang model. The distinctive styling included optional black horizontal rear window shades, blackout hood, and was one of the first production cars with a front spoiler and rear deck wing.
1,628 cars were produced in 1969 and 7,013 in 1970. Base Price was $3,720. It is recognized by the side "hockey" stripes which started along the top of the hood, along with the 1970 grille which replaced the 4 headlights with two vents in the outside position, retaining two headlights within the grille opening. The dual exhaust system was redesigned, along with the competition suspension and a standard Hurst shifter. The intake valves were smaller, and aluminum valve covers replaced the chrome.
upholstery and drapery fabrics
thermal panel track blinds
ready made wooden blinds
how to measure lamp shades
butterfly bed canopy
brass drapery rings
mesh roller shade
metal deer blinds