Awning fabric repair : Super canopy : First up canopies
Awning Fabric Repair
- (awned) having awns i.e. bristlelike or hairlike appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses; "awned wheatgrass"
- A sheet of canvas or other material stretched on a frame and used to keep the sun or rain off a storefront, window, doorway, or deck
- An awning or overhang is a secondary covering attached to the exterior wall of a building. It is typically composed of canvas woven of acrylic, cotton or polyester yarn, or vinyl laminated to polyester fabric that is stretched tightly over a light structure of aluminium, iron or steel, possibly
- a canopy made of canvas to shelter people or things from rain or sun
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
50 Punch Grommets Leatherworking Tent Fabric Gold Tone
103 Grommets, Washers & Punches For Attaching Eyelets On Tarps, Tents, Canvas Bags, Awnings & Pool CoversThis is a new set of 103 grommets, washers and punches. Great for attaching eyelets on tarps, tents, canvas bags, awnings, pool covers etc.You receive: 3 Piece drop forged and zinc plated grommet punches 50 Brass coated grommets that measure approximately 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter 50 Brass coated washers that measure approximately 1/2" (13 mm) in diameterWe work hard to update our descriptions and pictures of our merchandise. As part of a process of ongoing innovation by our suppliers, newer versions of the item shown may be shipped before we are able to complete an update. As a result there may be a slight variation in color and design.
Marv's in-laws wanted the awning fabric, and I was more than happy to give it to them. Taking that off was the first step.
large sun shade
romantic canopy beds
black and white roman shades
white plantation blinds
kids canopy bedroom sets
custom interior window shutters