CANADIAN ONLINE CAMERA STORES - VTECH KIDIZOOM CAMERA SOFTWARE.
Canadian Online Camera Stores
- a native or inhabitant of Canada
- of or relating to Canada or its people
- a river rising in northeastern New Mexico and flowing eastward across the Texas panhandle to become a tributary of the Arkansas River in Oklahoma
- While so connected or under computer control
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- In or into operation or existence
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Photography ... where did it start for you? What is your first memory? I always liked cameras since i was little but never actually considered it a hobby. It wasn't really till 3 years ago that I started paying closer attention to cameras.
This snapshot is of my dad's first film SLR camera that he bought many years ago. I remember I went to the store with him when I was little. He came across some bonus money and decided to invest in this camera. That was the first time (an I think the only time) I saw a $1000 dollar Canadian bill. I remember the sale person's face expression ... he also didn't believe it.
This camera has been in the our family for many years now. There have been multiple occasions where my dad considered selling this camera for extra income ... but it never was meant to be.
Three years ago he passed the camera to me and asked me to sell it or do whatever I saw fit. I briefly looked online and there really wasn't going to be any type of payout for this camera. I decided to keep it as a memory for myself and have story to share with my kids.
ddung fakies on film pentax espio 115
While in Ottawa for Thanksgiving, I stumbled upon a Pentax Espio 115 (film camera) at Value Village (a Canadian thrift store chain) for $4.00!
Having never owned a Pentax camera before, I jumped on it. It's missing its remote control, but it has a timer, so it's okay.
I didn't have the instruction book, so most of the pics on the roll ended up poop, but a few came out okay.
I found the instruction manual online and printed them out, so hopefully all subsequent shots will be good ones!
The dollies are Ddung fakies from Dollarama - $1.00 each! They were called "Petite Divas." The dresses that they were wearing were cheap and icky, so I knitted them a couple little frocks. I think they look pretty cute!
kids underwater camera
best nikon camera to buy
ashton coolpix camera
camera shops in nyc
canon camera rebates
speed camera van
what is the best video camera on the market
how can i use my web camera