CANON D10 UNDERWATER CAMERA - GPS WITH BACKUP CAMERA - GE USB CAMERA DRIVER.
Canon D10 Underwater Camera
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- The D-10 is a Soviet antitank gun developed in late World War II, and installed in tank destroyers and tanks. Versions of the 100 mm gun were installed on new T-55 tanks as late as 1979, and continue to be in active service in many countries.
- (D10S) Diego Armando Maradona (; born 30 October 1960) is an Argentine former football player and was manager of the Argentine national team between November 2008 and July 2010.
Underwater Case for the Following Canon EOS SLR cameras: 3, 10D, 20D, D60, D4...
DiCAPac is the trusted, reliable and affordable case that will convert your camera in to a waterproof and weatherproof camera in no time. No matter how messy the situation is, this JIS IPX8 approved case will protect your camera against water, sand, and dust while also allowing you to take crystal clear pictures underwater. The patented "Roll & Velcro" zipper closure system provides two levels of protection to keep your case completely watertight, while the clear panels and flexible material allows you to maintain complete control over all your camera's functions. It even floats when you drop it in water! This DiCAPac case is specially engineered to fit most popular SLR & DSLR cameras.
Chase Underwater, El Campello Beach, Spain
Camera Canon PowerShot D10
Exposure 0.002 sec (1/640)
Focal Length 6.2 mm
ISO Speed 80
Exposure Bias 0 EV
Post in Aperature 3, PSE, and Topaz Adjust.
I took a new Canon D10 on vacation to Spain this past week and used it in a variety of situations, incluing here, in this underwater shot.
I found the camera took great photo's and worked great as a "beach camera," meaning a "go anywhere, any condition camera."
It's a true point and shoot, with no manual controls. It has a lot of scene settings, and here in this photo, I used the underwater scene setting. Actually, I found the underwater setting to be a good setting for "general" shots as well.
Daydream Island Brain Coral
There are some amazing coral formations, such as this large brain coral, that you can snorkel over just off the beach at Lovers Cove. But you don't have to go snorkelling if you don't want to get wet.
Daydream Island has a wonderful "Living Reef" lagoon where you can hand feed stingrays and black tip reef sharks, marvel at all types of coral and watch hundreds of fish species swim lazily by.
Brain Coral image taken at Lovers Cove, Daydream Island, Whitsundays, using a Canon Powershot D10 underwater camera.
canon d10 underwater camera
It's a great opportunity to use your camcorder to video all the important moments in your life without having to fear the thought ofany possible damage. In the great outdoors there is the problem though that most of the places you want to take your camcorder - andtake video footage - there's the danger of substances like water or dust or dirt or sand coming in contact with your camcorder. Stuff that your camcorder could really do without. Stuff that's capable of ruining the equipment that allows you to remember those great moments.
10 megapixel camera phones
nikon compact camera review
garmin speed camera poi australia
olympus camera store
camera online usa
best video camera phones
fluke thermal imaging camera
mini dome camera