Hack Ip Camera : Camera Shops Plymouth
Hack Ip Camera
- An Internet protocol camera, or IP camera, is a type of digital video camera commonly employed for surveillance, and which unlike analogclosed circuit television (CCTV) cameras can send and receive data via a computer network and the Internet.
- A camera and web server integrated on a single chassis. Compared to a webcam, the IP camera is typically a full-function security camera with a robust lens (or a mount for interchangeable lenses), a high-resolution image sensor, and advanced exposure options.
- IP cameras are digital cameras which use either CCD or CMOS light sensors, and present compressed digital data over the network like Ethernet or Wireless transports.
- A pile of bricks stacked up to dry before firing
- one who works hard at boring tasks
- chop: cut with a hacking tool
- be able to manage or manage successfully; "I can't hack it anymore"; "she could not cut the long days in the office"
- A board on which a hawk's meat is laid
- A wooden frame for drying bricks, cheeses, etc
Today I woke up and decided to try hacking my iPod Touch. Rob at work had done it, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
Long story short: mission accomplished! I even figured out how to rearrange the icons on my screen, even though i left the original ones just where they were. You can even switch out the bottom dock icons.
My iPod Touch is now an iPhone minus the phone part. So I've got all of the standard iPhone apps: google maps, weather and stock widgets, notes, Mail, and i've enabled the ability to add calendar events (two lines of code is all it took – adding events to the calendar was disabled for the Touch).
Thanks to the awesome world of hackers and 3rd party developers (you guys rock), i've got the NES emulator, Apollo instant messenger (serves msn, aim, a whole bunch of others), navizon GPS, sketches (like an etch-a-sketch, you even shake it to erase the image), and a whole bunch of other stuff. I am a huge apple fanboy, but i'll be damned if they don't understand that opening the iphone/touch is the way to go.
The only handicap this has is that all the web-enabled services are only useful if i'm on a wi-fi network. With the iphone you can access them through Edge anywhere as long as you've got cellular coverage.
Until the iphone comes to canada, this will do :)
and wow, photographing something that's backlit is quite a bitch, isn't it?
Social hacking at the student accommodation. We got a good wireless signal here and there was a power socket on the wall, so we brought all the chairs over and made this the congregation spot.
Clockwise from left: Russell Stuart, Mark Ellem, Ben ?, Nathan Craike, David Seikel, ?, Kim Hunter, James Iseppi.
color hidden camera
high definition video camera professional
camera bags for nikon d5000
canon film camera lens
super zoom digital camera comparison
digital video camera dv
pinhole camera surveillance
jazz 720p hd digital video camera