Ptz ccd camera : Hidden camera price in india : Canvas camera bag.
Ptz Ccd Camera
- Short for "charge-coupled device." A CCD is a light-sensitive electronic detector widely used in making astronomical images. Sensitive over a wide range of wavelengths, and much more efficient than emulsion in gathering light, CCDs are often used to image extremely faint objects.
- A charge-coupled device (CCD) is a device for the movement of electrical charge, usually from within the device to an area where the charge can be manipulated, for example conversion into a digital value. This is achieved by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device one at a time.
- A Charge Coupled Device, or CCD camera, converts light into electrical charges. This type of camera is used often in astrophotography.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom. Camera functionality.
- Pan Tilt Zoom - a camera which can be controlled via Joystick or DVR and moved up/down, left/right and zoomed in/out.
- A housing unit containing a camera (usually video), which can be operated remotely to pan, tilt and zoom.
The SNC-DF Series incorporates a 1/4-type Super HAD™ CCD that achieves high horizontal resolution of 480 TV lines and high sensitivity. The CCD imager provides a minimum illumination of 0.8 lx at F1.0 (SNC-DF40)/0.9 lx at F1.0 (SNC-DF70), enabling the cameras to capture clear images even under low light conditions.
jvc compact digital video camera
nikon digital camera l100
casio digital camera reviews
cheapest best digital camera
canon digital camera solution disk version 30
how to make an infrared camera
disposable camera art
ezcam speed camera detector
stereo camera lens
nikon camera charger