Which is the best digital camera company. Canon ip camera.
Which Is The Best Digital Camera Company
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- be a companion to somebody
- an institution created to conduct business; "he only invests in large well-established companies"; "he started the company in his garage"
- Associate with; keep company with
- Accompany (someone)
- small military unit; usually two or three platoons
Agfa Optima Ia - 1962
Agfa Optima Ia (1962)
The "original" Optima was the first fully automatic camera in the world. There were times when Agfa was no doubt one of the best known camera brands. Only second to Kodak. After manufacturing cameras over a half of the century, production ended in1983.Today both companies, Kodak and Agfa, are continuing in photo-bisnes, producing film, photo papers etc. aiming more for the professional usage. Let?s go digital. you know.
Optima Ia takes 24x36 negatives on 135mm film. It has 2,8/45 Agfa,Color-Agnar lens. Shutter, 1/30-1/250, operates automatically when you press "The Magic Button". When you press the shutter lever halfway down a mechanical system sets the correct aperture value and speed from the electromechanical part of the meter. A red signal dot in a viewfinder turns green when the right aperture/shutter speed combination is achieved. That's the way how "The Magic Eye" indicates if there is light enough to take a picture. The widget weights 400g and the measures are 121x82x68 mm. Quite lot of plastic is used as a material and the body seems to be similar to other variations of Optima cameras. System has no battery. Required energy is produced by a selenium cell. Focusing is manual. The standard model which is built on the same basis is Agfa Silette I
Alternative Strobist Feature Published. What Digital Camera Magazine, November issue.
A strobist feature with a difference. Using in most cases available light as the key and filling in with off-camera flash. Thanks to all those involved. Strobist info for shot of mag: G11/ 430EXII at 1/4th bounced off living room wall.
digital olympus camera
john ralph camera house erina
camera shops limerick
slr camera backpacks
spy camera hat
olympus digital slr camera e500
lowepro digital camera bag
camera store in new york city