COMPACT MICROWAVE DIMENSIONS. COMPACT MICROWAVE
Compact microwave dimensions. Amana microwave ovens.
Compact Microwave Dimensions
- (dimension) property: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- (dimension) the magnitude of something in a particular direction (especially length or width or height)
- A mode of linear extension of which there are three in space and two on a flat surface, which corresponds to one of a set of coordinates specifying the position of a point
- (dimension) one of three Cartesian coordinates that determine a position in space
- An aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing
- A measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
The inside of my altered compact. The verse says," Happiness is a butterfly which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which if you will sit down quietly may alight upon you. - Nathaniel Hawthorne.
The butterfly at the top is a "pop-up", and folds down when the case is closed.
For the Small Print group - the Compact Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary - 16 volumes reduced to two with four tiny pages per page. Not quite on group theme perhaps, but hey, that's some small print!
amana commercial microwave parts
rf microwave jobs
externally vented microwave
frigidaire microwave fmcb115gm
recipes for microwave fudge
microwave link planning
24 inch microwave hood
microwave oven vent hood
28.09.2011. u 07:17 •