GE SPACEMAKER XL MICROWAVE HANDLE. XL MICROWAVE HANDLE
GE SPACEMAKER XL MICROWAVE HANDLE. BUILT IN MICROWAVE DOUBLE OVEN. SPACESAVER MICROWAVE HOOD
Ge Spacemaker Xl Microwave Handle
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- The part by which a thing is held, carried, or controlled
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- treat: interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
- manage: be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can't handle nuts"; "She managed her parents' affairs after they got too old"
- A means of understanding, controlling, or approaching a person or situation
- The name of a person or place
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- The chemical element germanium
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
- forty: being ten more than thirty
- forty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
- Extra large (as a clothes size)
- XL is a J-Pop group with three members - Onishi Terumoto (guitar and vocals), Tokunaga Akito (programming and songwriting), and noriaki (drums). The band made its debut in 29 April 1998 with the eponymous album XL.
Handles on the MRT. This is pretty much a random photo that i envisioned to be turned into something abstract, but in it didnt really work out.
In the end, I had to try to pull as much contrast out in BnW conversion and give it a cinematic look (longish aspect ratios)
For the first time, I went around looking for weird things to photograph. Felt weird, but satisfying once u get a keeper :D
Hope you like this shot! :)
PS. Open your eyes when you are walking around, you never know when you might see something interesting.
I made a handle for one of our Apprentices 21 Birthdays, I hope he likes the chain handle
magic chef microwave turntable
best convection microwave
easy microwave candy recipes
microwave toaster oven combo
panasonic genius premier microwave
sharp inverter microwave
sharp microwave turntable plate
28.09.2011. u 07:17 •