ZIPLOC CONTAINERS MICROWAVE - CONTAINERS MICROWAVE
Ziploc containers microwave - Wolf microwaves - Microwave foot warmer
Ziploc Containers Microwave
- A large metal box of a standard design and size used for the transportation of goods by road, rail, sea, or air
- (containership) container ship: a cargo ship designed to hold containerized cargoes; "the weight of the documentation of all the consignments on board a contemporary container ship can exceed 90 pounds"
- (Containership (computer science)) In OOP supported languages, containership means an object is created within another object.
- (container) any object that can be used to hold things (especially a large metal boxlike object of standardized dimensions that can be loaded from one form of transport to another)
- An object that can be used to hold or transport something
- cook or heat in a microwave oven; "You can microwave the leftovers"
- An electromagnetic wave with a wavelength in the range 0.001–0.3 m, shorter than that of a normal radio wave but longer than those of infrared radiation. Microwaves are used in radar, in communications, and for heating in microwave ovens and in various industrial processes
- a short electromagnetic wave (longer than infrared but shorter than radio waves); used for radar and microwave ovens and for transmitting telephone, facsimile, video and data
- kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- Ziploc is a brand of reusable, re-sealable zipper storage bags and containers originally developed by Dow Chemical Company, and now produced by S. C. Johnson & Son. According to Dow's website, the bags were originally test marketed in 1968.
Some thing to do a weekend.. move a container..
I had to move the container to empty and get ready to fill it again.. so I set my camera up to capture shots every 10sec.. probably could have done at 5secs.. for smoother flow..
I had a devil of time in PS to get the resulting file size down.. I take it that quicktime ".mov" files are not that well optimised.. the file was 400Mb.. and took hours to upload.. and then flickr chopped it down.. lol..
I'll have to learn how to apply some sound track.. some benny hill music comes to mind..
For next time.. lol..
I hope you all had a great fathers day with your dad or with your children... it is a special day..
My son took me shopping... lol,, He is my fashion advisor.. but it was good to get out..
ISO 100 16-35mm@35mm f/5.0, av, jpeg, 740shots at 15fps
Food - Jasmine Rice (Microwave Cooked) ?????
1. soak rice for 25 minutes with cold water
2. after 25 min, re-check to make sure that the ratio of rice : water === 1 : 2
3. loosely place the lid on top of the container (helps to moisturize the rice) but do not lock it (allows water to leak out)
4. place a large plate under the container (water will leak out when cooking rice.) microwave high for 12 minutes
5. leave the rice in microwave for extra 1 min
6. ready to serve (be careful when taking the rice and the plate out, they are extremely hot)
microwave muffins recipes
sharp half pint carousel microwave
hood microwave combo
microwave convection oven stainless
frigidaire microwave part
recipe for microwave peanut butter fudge
ge over range microwave
28.09.2011. u 07:14 •