Carrier transport refrigeration : Type of refrigerant : Upright home freezers.
Carrier Transport Refrigeration
- the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (refrigerant) any substance used to provide cooling (as in a refrigerator)
- Overwhelm (someone) with a strong emotion, esp. joy
- Take or carry (people or goods) from one place to another by means of a vehicle, aircraft, or ship
- Cause (someone) to feel that they are in another place or time
- move something or somebody around; usually over long distances
- conveyance: something that serves as a means of transportation
- an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- A person or company that undertakes the professional conveyance of goods or people
- A vessel or vehicle for transporting people or things, esp. goods in bulk
- someone whose employment involves carrying something; "the bonds were transmitted by carrier"
- a self-propelled wheeled vehicle designed specifically to carry something; "refrigerated carriers have revolutionized the grocery business"
- aircraft carrier: a large warship that carries planes and has a long flat deck for takeoffs and landings
- A person or thing that carries, holds, or conveys something
The body is less a thing, than a place,. A location where things happen. Thought, feeling, memory and anticipation filter through it sometimes sticking but mostly passing on.
Transport by Antony Gormley,
made from Iron nails.
Taken at the saddest day yesterday, the funeral of a gifted musician Im proud to call my family.
Jacob Barnes aged 21 RIP
Old iron nails taken from the repaired roof of Canterbury Cathedral were used by the sculptor Antony Gormley to create this.
It's suspended at the cathedral above the site of the first tomb of Thomas Becket, the archbishop murdered at the altar on December 29, 1170.
"We are all the temporary inhabitants of a body. It is our house, instrument and medium.
"Through it all impressions of the world come and from it all our acts, thoughts and feelings are communicated. I hope to have evoked this in the most direct way possible."
Hyndburn Transport, pre-Stagecoach.
Hyndburn Transport, formerly Accrington Corporation Transport, was another municipal operator that dissappeared post deregulation, when it was sold to the Stagecoach Group. Seen in happier times, Hyndburn Transport 182 (JBV818N) was an East Lancs bodied Leyland AN68 that dated from 1975, it's pictured in Accrington Town Centre awaiting its next journey to Paddock House.
Photo: 2nd August 1988.
danby designer fridge
light commercial refrigeration
electric pipe freezer
ge stand up freezer
bottom freezers refrigerators
freezer spare parts
refrigeration unit for walk in cooler