Plaster wall repair : American eyeglass repair : Garbage disposals repair
Plaster Wall Repair
- apply a heavy coat to
- A hard white substance made by the addition of water to powdered and partly dehydrated gypsum, used for holding broken bones in place and making sculptures and casts
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- The powder from which such a substance is made
- A soft mixture of lime with sand or cement and water for spreading on walls, ceilings, or other structures to form a smooth hard surface when dried
- cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators plastered the hallways with posters"; "She let the walls of the apartment be beplastered with stucco"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- anything that sests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
This room had a drop ceiling; the drop ceiling had a metal frame which was nailed to the wall. The nails made a mess of the plaster, and there was a border (about 6 layers of wallpaper deep) around the top so we cut all that out with a circular saw.
These are 2 pics from a job I did this week. I replastered a hole in a ceiling in an older home, then painted the ceiling and walls. Luckily my plaster skills are better than my photography skills
non profit credit repair companies
repairing plastic bumper
repair a laptop battery
car collision repair estimates
disc repair machine
ac system repair
credit repair net
tracy ballard credit repair