EASY LOW FAT DINNER RECIPES : FAT DINNER RECIPES
Easy low fat dinner recipes : Workout routines for women to lose weight
Easy Low Fat Dinner Recipes
Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham Recipe
Cheesy potatoes cook to tender perfection in your slow cooker.
6 cups (6 medium) sliced peeled potatoes
1 medium onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
1 cup shredded American cheese (4 oz)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup with 30% less sodium
1/2 cup milk
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1.In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, layer half each of the potatoes, onion, ham and cheese; repeat layers. In small bowl, mix soup, milk and thyme; pour over top.
2.Cover; cook on High heat setting 1 hour.
3.Reduce heat setting to Low. Cover; cook 6 to 8 hours longer or until potatoes are tender.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Crockpot Chili - Recipe Included
I had a huge headache and wanted something easy, so grabbed a bunch of basic chili ingredients from a grocery store and set it to cook in the crockpot. It turned out amazing - a nice sweet chili. :)
- 1.25 lbs of extra lean ground beef, browned
- 1 cup frozen diced onion
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can white kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can low-fat refried beans
- 1 can green chili peppers
- 2 jars no-name brand chili sauce
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can pieces & stems mushrooms, drained
- 2 tbsp homemade salt-free taco seasoning
- 2 tbsp chipotle bbq seasoning
Dump all ingredients into 5.5 quart slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours.
best gym workouts for weight loss
how many calories in fresh cherries
gastric bypass weight loss chart
wu long tea weight loss
how many calories in 2 cups of lettuce
weight loss walking shoes
wetzels pretzels calories
weight loss 1200 calories
low calorie vegetarian lasagna