CARRIAGE FIFTH WHEEL TRAILERS - WHEEL TRAILERS
Carriage Fifth Wheel Trailers - V Rod Custom Wheels.
Carriage Fifth Wheel Trailers
- a steering bearing that enables the front axle of a horse-drawn wagon to rotate
- an extra car wheel and tire for a four-wheel vehicle
- An extra wheel for a four-wheeled vehicle
- someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- A superfluous person or thing
- A coupling between a trailer and a vehicle used for towing
- a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- passenger car: a railcar where passengers ride
- A four-wheeled passenger vehicle pulled by two or more horses
- A baby carriage
- A means of conveyance, in particular
- characteristic way of bearing one's body; "stood with good posture"
- An unpowered vehicle towed by another, in particular
- The rear section of a tractor-trailer
- An open cart
- (trailer) preview: an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future
- (trailer) a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor
- (trailer) dawdler: someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind
1950 Kenworth Log Truck
This truck has an articulating trailer with a carriage swivel both front and back. The trailer hitch is on an extended on a boom halfway between the front set of dual tandems and the rear ones. This geometry causes the trailer to steer itself around the sharp curves of mountain back roads and logging spurs where normal semi trailers with a "fifth wheel" would cut off the inside of the curve into the ditch.
Carriage House at Fort Scott National Historic Site in Fort Scott Kansas.
National Register #66000106. Added in 1966.
maas racing wheels
pulley wheels with bearings
table top prize wheel
logitech steering wheel gt
big wheels trike
pingel motorcycle wheel chock
how to build water wheel
clean skateboard wheels