Repair faucets - Online auto body repair estimate - Windows vista disk repair
- A tap is a valve controlling release of liquids (faucet and spigot are the terms used in the U.S.) or gas. In the British Isles and most of the Commonwealth, the word is used for any everyday type of valve, particularly the fittings that control water supply to bathtubs and sinks. In the U.S.
- (faucet) a regulator for controlling the flow of a liquid from a reservoir
- (Faucet) A fixture that controls the flow of fluid into a basin.
- A device by which a flow of liquid or gas from a pipe or container can be controlled; a tap
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
Mary phelps, starmagic studios.
The kitchen sink was leaking and there were many repair kits at the local store, but I picked the right one, and now the leak is fixed!.....Yea!!!!!
(I did not do the repairs, I just got the parts and stood around giving moral support)
october 11, 2010
...one can correctly assume that this bathroom faucet is not working correctly...lol
computer repair cd
headliner repair shops
can you repair a plasma tv
tv repair store
free hard drive repair utility
free nissan repair manual
best auto body repair
steam pipe repair