AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR PROGRAMS

05.11.2011., subota

SHOWER CONTROL REPAIR. CONTROL REPAIR


Shower Control Repair. Repairing A Leak



Shower Control Repair





shower control repair






    control
  • power to direct or determine; "under control"

  • exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces"

  • The ability to manage a machine or other moving object

  • The restriction of an activity, tendency, or phenomenon

  • The power to influence or direct people's behavior or the course of events

  • a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"





    shower
  • a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you; "they installed a shower in the bathroom"

  • A mass of small things falling or moving at the same time

  • A large number of things happening or given to someone at the same time

  • lavish: expend profusely; also used with abstract nouns; "He was showered with praise"

  • A brief and usually light fall of rain, hail, sleet, or snow

  • spray or sprinkle with; "The guests showered rice on the couple"





    repair
  • Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)

  • Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)

  • restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"

  • Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it

  • the act of putting something in working order again

  • a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"











The Lighthouse Donaghadee




The Lighthouse Donaghadee





A heavy thunder shower had just passed adding a dramatic sky to frame the lighthouse.

In a letter dated 5th November 1834 the Donaghadee Harbour Commissioners informed the Ballast Board that they were prepared to exhibit a light on the south pier and requested the Board to take it under their care. Trinity House were written to for their concurrence but they promptly declined to sanction, referring the Ballast Board to page 75 of a report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons in connection with light dues. Towards the end of the following year, 1835, the Treasury approached the Board about Donaghadee Lighthouse and the Treasury were informed that the Board was willing to take over the light on receiving a formal order to that effect from the Treasury. The latter replied on 11th January 1836 authorising the Ballast Board to take charge of the light, which they accordingly did, and the light was established later in 1836 with a fixed character, that is non flashing showing red mainly to seaward and white over the harbour and towards Belfast Lough.

The tower is built of cut limestone, fluted, and in its early days was unpainted in natural grey colour. Today the tower, including the lantern and dome, is painted white with a black plinth, a decision which was taken some time between 1869 and 1875.

A dwelling was sested for the keeper in 1841 and land near the root of the pier was rented from the Board of Works, but the ground became a yard for maintenance of local Donaghadee Sound buoys and the dwelling was not built until 1864. In the mean time the keeper continued to live in a house in the town rented by the Ballast Board.

A serious fire damaged the optic and lantern on the 12th May 1900 and a temporary light had to be shown whilst a new optic was obtained and the damaged lantern repaired. This was completed by September of the same year.

Conversion to unwatched electric was effected from 2nd October 1934, Donaghadee thus having the distinction of being the first Irish Lighthouse to be converted to electric. Chaine Tower at Larne followed the next year and Tuskar in 1938.

The character of the new light was Isophase, white every four seconds and the red sector was discontinued. The power was considerably increased from less than 1,000 to 20,000 candelas.

A standby acetylene light was fitted to the lamp changer which would come into operation automatically if the lamp or electric supply should fail.

In April 1967 an automatic standby to mains generator was installed in the base of the tower, a red sector was re-established (326° to shore) and a new lamp changer with two electric lamps was fitted into the optic. The standby acetylene was discontinued. These alterations were in conjunction with the withdrawal of the Skulmartin lightvessel and establishment of a high focal plane buoy in its stead.

During 1950 the Ministry of Commerce approached the Commissioners for permission to erect a siren fog signal to be sounded when local, mainly fishing boats, would be returning to the harbour during fog. This was granted together with Board of Trade sanction and the siren was mounted on the lantern balcony railing. However it did not come into operation until 1953 and is controlled from the Harbour Board Office.











Donaghadee Lighthouse Dark Skies




Donaghadee Lighthouse Dark Skies





A heavy thunder shower had just passed adding a dramatic sky to frame the lighthouse.
In a letter dated 5th November 1834 the Donaghadee Harbour Commissioners informed the Ballast Board that they were prepared to exhibit a light on the south pier and requested the Board to take it under their care. Trinity House were written to for their concurrence but they promptly declined to sanction, referring the Ballast Board to page 75 of a report from the Select Committee of the House of Commons in connection with light dues. Towards the end of the following year, 1835, the Treasury approached the Board about Donaghadee Lighthouse and the Treasury were informed that the Board was willing to take over the light on receiving a formal order to that effect from the Treasury. The latter replied on 11th January 1836 authorising the Ballast Board to take charge of the light, which they accordingly did, and the light was established later in 1836 with a fixed character, that is non flashing showing red mainly to seaward and white over the harbour and towards Belfast Lough.

The tower is built of cut limestone, fluted, and in its early days was unpainted in natural grey colour. Today the tower, including the lantern and dome, is painted white with a black plinth, a decision which was taken some time between 1869 and 1875.

A dwelling was sested for the keeper in 1841 and land near the root of the pier was rented from the Board of Works, but the ground became a yard for maintenance of local Donaghadee Sound buoys and the dwelling was not built until 1864. In the mean time the keeper continued to live in a house in the town rented by the Ballast Board.

A serious fire damaged the optic and lantern on the 12th May 1900 and a temporary light had to be shown whilst a new optic was obtained and the damaged lantern repaired. This was completed by September of the same year.

Conversion to unwatched electric was effected from 2nd October 1934, Donaghadee thus having the distinction of being the first Irish Lighthouse to be converted to electric. Chaine Tower at Larne followed the next year and Tuskar in 1938.

The character of the new light was Isophase, white every four seconds and the red sector was discontinued. The power was considerably increased from less than 1,000 to 20,000 candelas.

A standby acetylene light was fitted to the lamp changer which would come into operation automatically if the lamp or electric supply should fail.

In April 1967 an automatic standby to mains generator was installed in the base of the tower, a red sector was re-established (326° to shore) and a new lamp changer with two electric lamps was fitted into the optic. The standby acetylene was discontinued. These alterations were in conjunction with the withdrawal of the Skulmartin lightvessel and establishment of a high focal plane buoy in its stead.

During 1950 the Ministry of Commerce approached the Commissioners for permission to erect a siren fog signal to be sounded when local, mainly fishing boats, would be returning to the harbour during fog. This was granted together with Board of Trade sanction and the siren was mounted on the lantern balcony railing. However it did not come into operation until 1953 and is controlled from the Harbour Board Office.










shower control repair







See also:

registry repair wizard 2011

repair laptop keys

coupons for car repair

nissan versa repair manual

rema tire repair

hot water system repairs

samsonite wheel repair

how does microsoft repair xbox 360

xp repair winsock




- 00:20 - Komentari (0) - Isprintaj - #

<< Arhiva >>

  studeni, 2011  
P U S Č P S N
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30        

Studeni 2011 (14)

Dnevnik.hr
Gol.hr
Zadovoljna.hr
OYO.hr
NovaTV.hr
DomaTV.hr
Mojamini.tv

AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR PROGRAMS

automotive repair programs, free pdf repair software, fiberglass pool repairs, 1991 nissan maxima repair manual, chilton repair manual toyota

Linkovi

Blog.hr koristi kolačiće za pružanje boljeg korisničkog iskustva. Postavke kolačića mogu se kontrolirati i konfigurirati u vašem web pregledniku. Više o kolačićima možete pročitati ovdje. Nastavkom pregleda web stranice Blog.hr slažete se s korištenjem kolačića. Za nastavak pregleda i korištenja web stranice Blog.hr kliknite na gumb "Slažem se".Slažem se