HOW TO OPEN A COMPUTER REPAIR BUSINESS - HOW TO OPEN A
How to open a computer repair business - Faucets repair.
How To Open A Computer Repair Business
- A computer repair technician is a person who repairs and maintains computers and servers. The technician's responsibilities may extend to include building or configuring new hardware, installing and updating software packages, and creating and maintaining computer networks.
Flash drives enjoy notable success in the PC repair field as a means to transfer recovery and antivirus software to infected PCs, while allowing a portion of the host machine's data to be archived in case of emergency.
- A person's concern
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed; "an open door"; "they left the door open"
- A championship or competition with no restrictions on who may qualify to compete
- An accidental break in the conducting path for an electrical current
- cause to open or to become open; "Mary opened the car door"
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water; "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
Presidential Anti-Smling Group Chief Antonio Villar Jr. ..Panel to probe Subic Drugs controversy - Mnl. Bulletin..SBMA blames BOC for late discovery of shabu shipment - Phil. Star.. PASG welcomes
( May 28,2009) compiled from News on line @ Inquirer. net by Tonette Orejas and Robert Gonzaga , Central Luzon Desk
Anti-smling agents find second ' shabu ' load in Subic
NBI test shows first batch ' 98% high grade '
SUBIC BAY FREEPORT , Philippines- Anti-smling agents here on Wednesday discovered another load of shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride) concealed in a van, just a day after they seized at least 88 kilograms(kg) of the illegal drug in another vehicle shipped to the Subic Bay Freeport.
Presidential Anti-Smling Group (PASG) chief Antonio Villar Jr. said the second batch of the illegal drug, weighing more than 20 kg, brought the value of the entire haul to about P700 million.
Villar also said a chemist brought in by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) had tested the first batch of the drug and showed it to be "98 percent high grade. "
Reports said the second batch of shabu was discovered in a van at the headquarters of the Hua Long International Inc. Inside the Freeport. PASG agents are still conducting an inventory of the contents of the vehicle.
The first shipment was found by operatives of PASG and Task Force Subic inside computer boxes loaded in a Mitsubishi Outlander, arrived at 8 p.m. Monday from Vietnam through a vessel that docked at the Subic Ship repair Facility.
It was only at past 4p.m. Tuesday that the agents were allowed to open the car.
The owner of the Outlander was identified as Anton Ang, general manager of Hua Long International Inc., a firm that imports cigarettes.
The firm has been doing business in the Freeport for the past three years, according to officials of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA).
Villar, citing data from the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) , said shabu is sold to retailers at P6,000 per gram.
He said a PDEA representative stood witness at the Olongapo City court from which the PASG sought an order to burn the confiscated shabu.
( April 30,2009 ) In a related news article update compiled from Manila Bulletin by Gabriel Mabutas
PANEL TO PROBE SUBIC DRUGS CONTROVERSY
The independent panel that investigated the Alabang Boys case will convene anew on Monday to look into the questionable dismissal of the criminal complaint against suspected members of a big-time drug syndicate that allegedly smle some P 5 million worth of high grade shabu through the Subic Free Port Zone, Solicitor General Agnes Devanadera said yesterday.
Devanadera, however, said that unlike in the case of the Alabang Boys which zeroed in on allegedly involved, the probe on the Subic drug mess will focus on the administrative aspect of the controversy.
" Bribery may come in, but the focus is what's going to be the accountability of the public officials, "the solicitor general said.
" it could be lapses. It could be overt act. It could be intentional acts. It could be none. It could be regular action, " she said.
She said the panel will seek to " establish some facts, and to inquire on the reaction of the officials when all things happened. "
If the bribery would come out during panel investigation, Devanadera said, the panel may choose to recommend the filing of criminal charges against officials whom they could find liable in the controversy.
The investigation is significant because " the President wants to send strong message... that she means business, " Devanadera said.
She said President arroyo gave the panel, headed by retired Supreme Court justice Carlina Grino-Aquino, 15 days to finish the investigation and come up with a recommendation.
On Tuesday, Devanadera inspected the Subic Bay Free port zone to see how 746.50 kilos of high-grade Shabu, contained in 73 boxes, was brought into the port, and intercepted by authorities.
Devanadera went to the Subic port to secure evidence that could show that irregularities attended to the dismissal of the drug complaint and the escape of Chinese national Anthony " Anton " Ang who was in possession of the contraband when intercepted.
Records showed that the boxes of drugs were ferried by vessel F/ B Shun Fa Xing and brought into the country on May 25 last year, through riviera pier in the SMBA port.
The shipment was misdeclared as computer spare-parts, and only discovered when it was opened after Ang, who turned out to be a co-owner of Hualong International Inc, an import-export firm based in the Subic, abandoned it.
It was in the Mitsubushi Outlander driven by Ang when it was intercepted by SBMA port sentinels. Ang was then about to leave the SBMA compound.
Eight of the cartons found in Ang's vehicle were held by SBMA authorities due to Ang's failure to show proper documentations.
Ang was then referred to SBMA's Law Enforcement department (LED), which later took possession of the contraband. The LED allowed Ang to leave and secure the required documentation for the release of the boxes, but he never returned.
The eight boxes in LED's possession
Did you know that Open Carry is Legal in California? I found out not too long ago & now I am starting to open carry. Everybody should do the same.
manual car window repair
paint and body repair shops
workshop repair manuals
cheap head gasket repair
rca tv repairs
need pc repair
wood window repair
dvd cd scratch repair machine