Register repairs. Auto air conditioning compressor repair. Mobile dent repairs
- record in writing; enter into a book of names or events or transactions
- An official list or record, for example of births, marriages, and deaths, of shipping, or of historic places
- file: record in a public office or in a court of law; "file for divorce"; "file a complaint"
- A particular part of the range of a voice or instrument
- (music) the timbre that is characteristic of a certain range and manner of production of the human voice or of different pipe organ stops or of different musical instruments
- A book or record of attendance, for example of students in a class or school or guests in a hotel
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
Governor's Island, NY Memorial Plaque
This memorial plaque on the purchase of Governor's Island from the local Manhattan Tribe sits in the park between Colonel's Row and Liggett Hall.
The northern half of Governor's Island is a National Register historic district #85002435. It's also a National Historic Landmark. The National Park Service runs Castle Williams and Fort Jay as a National Monument. The rest of Governor's Island is administered by the Governors Island Preservation and Education Corporation. The island is required by law to have no housing (which is a shame - I think the Presidio model works very well).
The island is open to visitors only on the weekends from spring through fall. If you're ever in New York City, I would highly recommend taking the free ferry over to the island and explore. You can even rent a bike on the island.
gm 11100 NCR Cash Register Repairs, Greg Work 1976
Me doing repairs on an NCR manual cash register. Burnaby, BC 1976.
They were rapidly cutting back as new electronic registers and adding machines were introduced. They broke some promises as far as training and getting paid on time. So I did not last long, quit and went to Montreal for the Olympics.
how to car repairs
leather vinyl repair kits
diy harddrive repair
lg television repairs
muffler auto repair
free tire repair
canon camera repair shop
home repair plumbing