Automotive Collision Repair Jobs. Headliner Repair. Cracked Teeth Repair
Automotive Collision Repair Jobs
- of or relating to motor vehicles; "automotive supplies"
- The automotive industry designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells the world's motor vehicles. The automotive industry is one of the most important economic sectors by revenue.
- Of, relating to, or concerned with motor vehicles
- containing within itself the means of propulsion or movement; "a self-propelled vehicle"
- an accident resulting from violent impact of a moving object; "three passengers were killed in the collision"; "the collision of the two ships resulted in a serious oil spill"
- a conflict of opposed ideas or attitudes or goals; "a collision of interests"
- An instance of one moving object or person striking violently against another
- An instance of conflict between opposing ideas, interests, or factions
- An event of two or more records being assigned the same location in memory
- (physics) a brief event in which two or more bodies come together; "the collision of the particles resulted in an exchange of energy and a change of direction"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Steven (Paul) (1955–), US computer entrepreneur. He set up the Apple computer company in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and served as chairman until 1985, returning in 1997 as CEO. He is also the former CEO of the Pixar animation studio
- (job) profit privately from public office and official business
- (job) occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- (job) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
Auto Spray Paint Booth
Automotive spray painter applying coat to repaired vehicle
lage wheel repair
lcd vertical line repair
automotive repair on cd rom
repairing cracked plaster walls
slate roof repair
door ding repair cost
copper water line repair
maytag authorized repair