Rabbit rugs - School rug - Kerman persian rugs.
- The fur of the rabbit
- hunt rabbits
- A burrowing, gregarious, plant-eating mammal with long ears, long hind legs, and a short tail
- The flesh of the rabbit as food
- lapin: the fur of a rabbit
- any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails; some domesticated and raised for pets or food
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (Rűg) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rűg) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
my first rug
Its taking me a while to finish this, part of the problem is of my own making. I was told to keep the design edge 3 inches from the frame and forgot that, and so I am reworking the design as I go. the rabbits ear is shorter now, and the brown border wont go all the way around as originally planned. I like it better this way.
Rabbit Mug Rug Design
This is just a rough design...what do you think partner? The rabbit is the main element I am working with...all else is up for editing. Would more modern flowers be better?
eco friendly carpet tiles
which carpet for stairs
pachysandra green carpet
sherwin williams carpet
pink rugs uk
eurohunter horse rugs
carpet installation calgary
artificial grass carpet