ORGANZA DRAPE : DRAPE
ORGANZA DRAPE : ROMANTIC CANOPY BED : EXTERNAL SHUTTERS
- A crisp, sheer, lightweight plain-weave fabric, with a medium to high yarn count, made of silk, rayon, nylon, or polyester. The fabric is used primarily in evening and wedding apparel for women.
- a fabric made of silk or a silklike fabric that resembles organdy
- Organza is a thin, plain weave, sheer fabric traditionally made from silk, the continuous filament of silkworms. Nowadays, though many organzas are woven with synthetic filament fibers such as polyester or nylon, the most luxurious organzas are still woven in silk.
- A thin, stiff, transparent fabric made of silk or a synthetic yarn
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
Sari Curtains Drapes 2 Organza White Embroidereded Sheers Panel
Presenting Mogul Interior's Private Collection in Home Decor.Sheer Organza Tissue in vibrant hues that will just light up any room making your windows look even more beautiful as the sun shines through the sheer fabric.Slide easily over any standard curtain rod. This spectacular Pair of Organza Tissue Sari Saree Drapes in Shimmering fabric with exquisitely embroidered designs filter light yet provide privacy. The elegant all over embroidery on sheer fabric offers sophistication for any decor.
Yotsuba and the Bunny Girls
Yotsuba loves to sing. This evening she asked the Caramel Bunny Girls to join her –Yotsuba likes the idea of a backing group and those bunnies are so sweet! They sang songs and danced together, and really had a lovely time. I think the poor bunnies got a little hot under the lights, as I saw them perspiring, but that didn’t stop them. Finally Yotsuba went to bed, no doubt to dream about performing in front of thousands! Haven’t seen the bunnies since- em! don’t know where they disappeared to! ;)
Some of you may think using Chocolate Bunnies for B a bit of a cheat, of course, as the bunnies are not really toys, although as a child I was always being told not to play with my food. Although I am backed up by Wikpedia which states, ‘goods... produced for other purposes can also be used as toys’.
One Object 365 Days 365/25
The 365 Toy Project 70/365
B for Toy Tuesday & Thursday 2010
Draping Final progress1
end of "Step 1"
Step 1 broken down:
Soak cotton sateen in a flesh-ish dye and soda ash
cut and sew side front panels to center front
the tucked organza was originally about 1 1/2 yards wide by 110" long. For this piece I choose to work the organza into the side seams when I constructed the rest of the dress.
There is an invisible zipper in the left hand side, which was a pain in my rear to put in, as you can imagine. But sadly was not the biggest pain in the project.
fabric door canopy
roller shutter manufacturers
selvatura canopy tour
how to make a drum shade chandelier
window shade designs
baby canopy cover
check shutter count
wide window shades
21.10.2011. u 08:39 •