DRAPES FABRICS. DRAPES
Drapes Fabrics. Hang Drapery Rods.
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- The body of a car or aircraft
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- (fabric) artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- (fabric) framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
Draping Fabric ad
Gold Supervel Theatre Drape Fabric
By utilizing 8oz Supervel, an inherently flame retardant fabric, these pipe and base drapes / curtains are light weight and yet durable.
prince of persia cell shaded
free shutter shades
roman shade valance pattern
theme for window blinds
indian wedding canopy
21.10.2011. u 08:36 •