Automatic Floor. Arch Floor Lamps. Lamborghini Floor Mats
- operating with minimal human intervention; independent of external control; "automatic transmission"; "a budget deficit that caused automatic spending cuts"
- (of a device or process) Working by itself with little or no direct human control
- (of a firearm) Self-loading and able to fire continuously until the ammunition is exhausted or the pressure on the trigger is released
- (of a motor vehicle or its transmission) Using gears that shift by themselves according to speed and acceleration
- automatic pistol: a pistol that will keep firing until the ammunition is gone or the trigger is released
- automatic rifle: light machine gun
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
Floor distribution of standard automatic sprinkler heads
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Automatic Light Sensor in a First Floor Study Room in Henderson Library
This automatic light sensor on the first floor in a study room of Henderson Library promotes a greener lifestyle by eliminating the use of wasted electricity from unused light. This lights only turn on if the door is opened and the sensor detects people in the room. When the people leave the room the sensor will turn off the lights so there is no wasted lights.
The view from the 86th Floor Of The Empire State Building showing the hotel in which we stopped in
As you can see our hotel was in a very central part of NYC
The 86th floor Observatory, 1,050 feet (320 meters), reached by high speed, automatic elevators, has both a glass-enclosed area, which is heated in winter and cooled in summer, and spacious outdoor promenades on all four sides of the Building.
Drills two pocket holes in one machine cycle. 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch and 1-3/4-Inch on-center spacings. Fast, 1 second cycle time. Quiet and powerful. The H6828 is the only pocket hole machine on the market that has the ability to drill two pocket holes in one machine cycle across rails of varying widths. Drill spindles in the machine are fixed at 3/4-Inch, 1-Inch and 1-3/4-Inch on center allowing it to drill today's most common rail widths of 1-1/2-Inch up to 3-3/4-Inch in one machine cycle. Three step drill bits are utilized in the machine, one of which is left-handed.
eco cork flooring
ceramic tile floor kitchen
iron floor grates
water under floor heating
real wooden flooring
restoring hardwood floor