COLLAPSIBLE PHOTO BACKGROUND. COLLAPSIBLE PHOTO
COLLAPSIBLE PHOTO BACKGROUND. NISHA KOTHARI HOT PHOTO SHOOT.
Collapsible Photo Background
- (Collapsibility) In topology, a branch of mathematics, collapse is a concept due to J. H. C. Whitehead.
- (of an object) Able to be folded into a small space
- capable of collapsing or being collapsed; "a collapsible boat"
- (collapsibility) The tendency of a sand mixture to break down under the pressures and temperatures developed during casting.
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; "he posed her against a background of rolling hills"
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- a person's social heritage: previous experience or training; "he is a lawyer with a sports background"
- understate the importance or quality of; "he played down his royal ancestry"
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
VID (Very Important Demy)
Took a shoot with my collapsible background. She doesn't like when I ask her to pose, so when I have an opportunity when she agrees to take some photo's, I'll have to take my chance.
SB-26 @ camera right high 1/8 power with shoot through umbrella.
SB-26 left high behind Demy with snoot 1/16 power.
LumoPro LP120 behind on ground aimed high to background at 1/4 power.
I would like it if you leave any critique or comments to the shot.
thinking about some optical experiments, the paper structures acting as a visual mesh.
the photo composition is such an important element, here the split contrast in the background helps. tbc...
the best photo sharing
salman khan photo new
family photo shoot poses
photo printing software reviews
print photo book online
cool photo frames online
nature photo of the day
auto feed photo scanners
ganesh photo download
download photo edit software
05.11.2011. u 20:49 •