PHOTO PRINTING PAPER SIZES. PHOTO PRINTING
Photo printing paper sizes. Kim kardashian photo shoot without makeup. Sony dpfa72nb lcd digital photo frame 7 inch black.
Photo Printing Paper Sizes
- Photographic printing is the process of producing a final image on paper for viewing, using chemically sensitized paper.
- (Photo printer) In computing, a printer is a peripheral which produces a hard copy (permanent readable text and/or graphics) of documents stored in electronic form, usually on physical print media such as paper or transparencies.
- (Photo Printer) A photo printer, also called snapshot printer, is a computer printer that is specifically designed to print high quality digital photos on photo paper. These printers usually have a very high number of nozzles and are capable of printing droplets as small as 2 picoliters.
- (paper size) The thermal paper used in most fax machines comes in two basic sizes: 8.5-inches wide and 10.1-inches wide. Some machines accept only the narrow-sized paper.
- (paper size) the size of a standard sheet of paper is 8 1/2 x 11 inches
- There have been many standard sizes of paper at different times and in different countries, but today there are two widespread systems in use: the international standard (A4 and its siblings) and the North American sizes.
Shiny Happy Landscape - ACEO mini print of original painting
Shiny Happy Landscape - ACEO print
Image Size: 2.5" x 3.5"
Medium: Archival Giclee Print on Photo rag fine art paper by Hahnemuhle
Artist: Thaneeya McArdle
© Thaneeya McArdle - Please do not use this image without permission.
This is an ACEO archival print of one of my funky pop art paintings, Shiny Happy Landscape.
What are ACEOs?
ACEO stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals", and refer to artwork that is 2.5" x 3.5" - the size of playing cards or baseball cards. They are fun, tiny, collectible works of art! My detailed artwork looks amazing reproduced on this small scale. I've included a photo of my hand holding the print, so you can get an idea of the size of the print (cute!) and the wonderful color saturation.
About the painting Shiny Happy Landscape:
This happy, joyous landscape is filled with colorful, bizarre flowers, fluttering butterflies, a bright bird, buzzing bee, crawling caterpillar, and a rainbow cloud over a softly luminescent aqua-lime background. The surface of the piece is textured to create a sense of depth and substance. This painting evokes a wondrous sense of happiness! The colors and designs arise spontaneously and reflect my interest in tribal and aboriginal art, specifically in the act of storytelling through nonrepresentational means. My abstract art is also heavily inspired by my world travels, particularly my visits to remote tribal villages in the Kutch region of India, as well as my visits to temples and roadside shrines in Sri Lanka, India, and Nepal.
I had the photo of the tree that I took a while ago and I had no idea what to do with it. It looked kinda boring by itself and all of the color effects didn't make it any more interesting. I finally decided to try putting a texture on it. After an hour of playing around with it, I made it all grayscale; I added a massive amount of contrast to the tree to remove shading from the sky.
I used the Displace filter to make it look like the tree was printed on the paper before the paper was scrunched up.
A tip for using the Displace filter: make sure the layer with the texture is exactly the same size as the canvas. Otherwise the layer won't be viewable in the Displace filter dialog. Just right-click on layer + layer to image size.
Texture courtesy of grungetextures.com under a CC-by-nc licence.
editing photo software video
updates for photo gallery
photo frames and effects
digital photo printing professional
ashley tisdale photo gallery
print photo calendars
desktop photo calendars
stock photo video
05.11.2011. u 20:42 •