CHEAP CAMERA MALAYSIA. KATA CAMERA BAGS CANADA.
Cheap Camera Malaysia
- A country in Southeast Asia; pop. 23,522,000; capital, Kuala Lumpur; languages, Malay (official), English, Tamil, Chinese dialects
- a constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957
- (malaysian) a native or inhabitant of Malaysia
- Malaysia (pronounced or ) is a federal constitutional monarchy in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of .CIA. [https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/my.html The World Fact Book: Malaysia].
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
taken after the seminar on listing on the tokyo stock exchange hosted by the japan-asia investment co. ltd, tokyo stock exchange & mizuho securities, in kl hilton.
it was a bit funny, a couple of these uncle businessmen (invited guests to the seminar) came up to me, thinking i was a representative from the tokyo stock exchange. NICE ARRR THINK I AM JAPANESE???!!
on another note - brokerage/securities houses in japan charge a stunning 6-8% for placement fees for IPO! DUDE! liddat oso i wanna learn japanese and move to a japanese securities firm!! confirm a lot of bonus! :D 6%-8% wei!! in malaysia, u charge 2% for placement fees also people say too high and go find a cheaper investment bank :(
konnichiwaaaaaaaa ogenki desu ka! :D arigato? sushi? sashimi? unagi! :)
that's about the extent of my japanese la. hehe.
Telupid - reflection of life 1
A cheap digital camera but still can do the job. I'm not trying to promote, any camera can do wonders =)
All Rights Reserved(c)2009. Do not use photo without permission. Contact me if you want to use/buy photos.
used nikon camera lenses for sale
sunplus icatch vi pc camera driver
detector hidden camera
samsung thermal camera
hidden camera in men restroom
stereo camera lens
camera reviews consumer reports