AUTO CARPET DYEING - CARPET DYEING
AUTO CARPET DYEING - OVAL AREA RUGS - CARPETING RATINGS
Auto Carpet Dyeing
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- Take color well or badly during such a process
- Add a color to or change the color of (something) by soaking it in a solution impregnated with a dye
- the use of dye to change the color of something permanently
- Dyeing is the process of imparting colours to a textile material in loose fibre, yarn, cloth or garment form by treatment with a dye.
- (dyed) bleached: (used of color) artificially produced; not natural; "a bleached blonde"
- Auto is a sub-genre of Dramatic Literature. It has its origin in the Middle Ages, in Spain, by the 12th century. In Portugal, in the 16th century, Gil Vicente is the main author of this type of dramatic genre. Luis de Camoes and Dom Francisco Manuel de Mello also adopted this form of writing.
- An automobile
- Oram Po is a Tamil comedy film starring Arya and Pooja. The film, directed by the debutant duo, Pushkar-Gayatri, is produced by V. Palanivel and A.C. Anandan for A.P. Film Garden. G. V. Prakash Kumar of Veyyil fame is the music director.
- car: a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
dyeing with plants // juniperus oxycedrus // results
as you can see, the results are not overwhelming, but the traces it left on the silk (bottom) gives me hope for another dye. (all fibers were mordanted with alum, btw)
but I think I'll do it with fresher (greener) cones (berries) next time, and don't know if I can find them all year around or if I'll have to wait until next year
I am not very disappointed, and it makes me realize that very colorful colors are not extremely natural (except for some dyeing plants like indigo or madder etc) & it helps me appreciates the neutral tones that nature provides us with
and that my wardrobe shall reflect this fact a little bit more ...
lady's mantle & strawberry dye jars. Initial stages of dye process happened in a saucepan and then I transfer to a jar to slowly carry on and deepen the colour, possibly.... The greyish brown jar is lady's mantle with coppers - copper darkens and dulls a colour and might help fix. I've dyed wool with lady's mantle with much success, in the past, so am trying on cotton.
carpet cleaners widnes
carpet cleaning denton
carpets and more
area rugs oriental
bay area carpet cleaning
thick shag rugs
professional clean carpet