SHAGGY RAG RUG : SHAGGY RAG
SHAGGY RAG RUG : BEST RUGGED PORTABLE HARD DRIVE
Shaggy Rag Rug
- A rug made from small strips of fabric hooked into or pushed through a base material such as hessian
- (Rag Rugs) a family craft handed down. Down to me. Yes, this will be a special rug.
- A sturdy, colorful rug handwoven from cotton scraps.
- (Rag Rugs) Rag rugs were commonly made in households up to the middle of the 20th century by using odd scraps of fabric on a background of old sacking.
- (of hair or fur) Long, thick, and unkempt
- Having long, thick, unkempt hair or fur
- Of or having a covering resembling rough, thick hair
- (shaggily) in a shaggy manner; "shaggily unkempt mane"
- shagged: having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags; "junipers with shagged trunks"; "shaggy rugs"
- bushy: used of hair; thick and poorly groomed; "bushy locks"; "a shaggy beard"
burgundy rag rug
This rag rug is upcycled. Cream, tan, 2 different burgundy colors and a plaid material. The cream color in the center is fleece and so very soft.
© Angela M. Lobefaro
playin' with our yesterday's photos
(not our home...)
carpet cleaners santa monica
best carpet cleaners
persian rug runner
oval office rug
sisal rugs for sale
wax from carpet
oriental rugs san antonio
rugs co za
cheap furry rugs