Incisional Hernia Repairs - Gate Fence Repair
Incisional Hernia Repairs
- When an abdominal incision does not heal properly, a defect in the fascia (the strong tissues that surround the abdominal muscles) may form. The intestine, or other abdominal organs, may then protrude through this defect. This may cause pain or discomfort, in addition to a visible bulge.
- An incisional hernia occurs in an area of weakness caused by an incompletely-healed surgical wound. Since median incisions in the abdomen are frequent for abdominal exploratory surgery, ventral incisional hernias are termed ventral hernias.
- This is a hernia that occurs at the site of a surgical incision. This is due to strain on the healing tissues due to excessive muscular effort, lifting, coughing, or extreme pressure.
- (repair) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- (repair) compensate: make amends for; pay compensation for; "One can never fully repair the suffering and losses of the Jews in the Third Reich"; "She was compensated for the loss of her arm in the accident"
- (repair) the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
día. toma 22
no va a resultar
shower valve repair
repair consumer electronics
credit repair business opportunity
how to repair a crack in concrete
registry repair wizard 2011 crack
repairing aluminum wheels
shower control repair