COOKING LARGE GROUP - FREE FUN COOKING GAMES FOR GIRLS.
Cooking Large Group
- A large pool of people (51 or more) who get health care coverage through their employer.
- A large pool of individuals for which health coverage is provided by the group sponsor. A large group may be defined as more than 250, 500, 1,000, or some other number of members, depending on the MCO.
- Large group communication is a general description for organizational communication as a communication context describing large numbers of individuals who are members of a group.
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
Cooks wait to grill kebabs and sausages for hungry customers in the open air market at Djemaa El-Fna square in the heart of the Marrakech medina, Morocco on November 16, 2007. The plaza bustles with food stalls and performers of all sorts till late every night.
Japanese language students practice their skills in the classroom and at home through cooking. Photo by Kumiko Sakamoto.
cooking classes boise
cooking a turkey
cooking class brisbane
moist methods of cooking
where to buy cocoa butter for cooking
reduction cooking term
cooking brisket oven
cooking lessons france
cooking schools in la