Worst cooking oil. Fast food cooking game. Cooking birthday parties for kids.
Worst Cooking Oil
- any of numerous vegetable oils used in cooking
- Cooking oil is purified fat of plant origin, which is usually liquid at room temperature (saturated oils such as coconut and palm are more solid at room temperature than other oils).
- Instead of coffee, Neelix pours Paris a steaming cup of cooking oil by mistake. (Waking Moments)
- Least pleasant, desirable, or tolerable
- (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition; "the worst player on the team"; "the worst weather of the year"
- Most severe, serious, or dangerous
- Of the poorest quality or the lowest standard
- defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- the least favorable outcome; "the worst that could happen"
Recipe: Cook 1 cup yellow lentils and mash them. Flavour hot oil with mustard & cumin seeds, curry leaves asafotedia, turmeric powder, chopped garlic, ginger and green chilies. Add 1/2 chopped onion and fry until slightly browned. Add 2 tsp garam masala (curry powder), 1 tsp corriander powder, 1/2 tsp jeera (cumin) powder, 1/2 tsp chili powder. Add one chopped tomato and fry. Add the lentils and water and 1 tsp jaggery and some tamarind. Boil for 15 min.
Inspired by recent water drop photos. This is cooking oil dropped/poured into a pyrex dish and is one of 7 photos posted. Lighting was from an off camera flash bounced against a multi-coloured card behind the dish, strength set to 1/16th power enabling photos to be taken in quick succession without having to wait for the flash to recharge. I got about 40 interesting images over a couple of hours which I thought wasn't too bad ;)
chinese cooking video
1 450 cooking guide
cooking corn on the cob in microwave
sherry cooking wine substitute
cooking fresh cod
cooking measurements 1 cup
cooking course in delhi
ramadan cooking recipes
twisted cooking mama2
5 star cooking games