Notes on bass guitar : French instrumental music.
Notes On Bass Guitar
- The bass guitar (also called electric bass, or simply bass; , as in "base") is a stringed instrument played primarily with the fingers or thumb (either by plucking, slapping, popping, tapping, or thumping), or by using a plectrum.
- the guitar with six strings that has the lowest pitch
- Bass Guitar is a UK-based music magazine established around 2003 and continuing to the present day (see www.bassguitarmagazine.com). The magazine was originally a bi-monthly publication until 2009 when it became monthly. The magazine includes interviews, features, album and gear reviews.
- (note) a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- (note) make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- (note) a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there"
- A brief record of facts, topics, or thoughts, written down as an aid to memory
- A short comment on or explanation of a word or passage in a book or article; an annotation
- A short informal letter or written message
RocknRoll Hair Disaster Circa 1979
This, as I recall, was a gig at a pub in Guisborough, full of bikers. We played a mostly New Wave set...Only Ones, Buzzcocks, Magazine covers, and some of our own. Oddly enough, they semed to like us.
We were about 16. Note Rock Against Racism badge.
In the photo: Don Gamble on guitar, Colin Hartness on drums, and me on bass,vocals and accidental hairstyle.
That afternoon, I had got red paint on my fringe. Instead of just leaving it, I trimmed it off...then it was wonky, so I tried to even it up...I ended up with hair that looked like a davy crocket hat.
Tuning a Bass (By Ear)
vintage soprano saxophone
trumpet of the swan vocabulary
guitar right hand techniques
happy birthday clarinet music
fleet foxes mandolin tabs
classic spanish guitar tabs
selmer tenor saxophone for sale