CARPETS MANUFACTURING. CARPETS
CARPETS MANUFACTURING. CARPET ODOR REMOVAL
- Make (something) on a large scale using machinery
- Make or produce (something abstract) in a merely mechanical way
- (of a living thing) Produce (a substance) naturally
- (manufacture) put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- (manufacture) industry: the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- fabrication: the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
The Back of the carpet
This is how the back of a carpet looks, prior to the backing being applied (the marshmellow stuff)
It looks so pretty, but will never reach a store near you, sorry - it's not perfect enough.
removing carpet glue
berber carpet price per square foot
boston carpet installation
clean paint carpet
carpet cleaners mold
crochet rugs patterns
cannes red carpet photos