On Line Digital Photo Processing - Cartoon My Photo For Free.
On Line Digital Photo Processing
- Photographic processing is the chemical means by which photographic film and paper is treated after photographic exposure to produce a negative or positive image. Photographic processing transforms the latent image into a visible image, makes this permanent and renders it insensitive to light.
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
Lines from Hut to Hut
I can't tell you what these buildings are for the life of me. I captured this design while in the San Juan Islands near Roche Harbor at a place called English Camp.
Here's a bit of info on it from Wikipedia if you are interested:
San Juan Island National Historical Park, also known as American and English Camps, San Juan Island, is a U.S. National Park on San Juan Island in Washington, made up by the sites of the British and U.S. Armies' camps during the Pig War. Both of these camps were set up in 1859 as response to a border dispute triggered by the killing of a pig. The camps were occupied for 12 years, until the Treaty of Washington was signed, negotiated by Kaiser Wilhelm I of Germany. The British abandoned their camp in November 1872, while the American camp was disbanded in July 1874.
The site was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1961, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1966.
The park is divided into two parts; an American Camp where US soldiers were stationed, and an English Camp, where the British Royale Marines established a garrison. English Camp is the only part of a US national park that commemorates an English military site and the only one that flies the British Union Flag.
Lisbon - Cobbles
The ubiquitous limestone cobblestones that line the old streets and sidewalks of Portugal. Often interspersed with black basalt to make interesting patterns, almost always polished shiny by countless feet, treacherous when wet, positively homicidal on a steep hill, always in the process of being removed or installed or replaced, piles of them everywhere, drifts of stone like eddies, stained, worn. Love them.
collaborative photo sharing
free photo software to download
personalized photo birthday invitations
digital photo professional for windows 7
online hdr photo maker
totally free photo editing software
magic photo editor free trial
tamil actress nayantara photo gallery